Pages


About Me

My photo
Farnham
http://www.lvincent.co.uk/ http://lvincent123.blogspot.com/

Sunday 30 October 2011

After Effect Test - Zoe

Over the weekend I have been experimenting with After Effects to see if my proposed storyboard is feasible. One scene I have storyboarded is a bus acting as a wipe transition.
As 'Zoe' walks through Croydon various vehicles will drive back and forth in the foreground and background. This will emphasise the noise and atmosphere of her hometown, Croydon.

The film must contain at least 5 cuts. One of these cuts will be created using a vehicle (bus) driving in front of Zoe. As the bus rapidly passes in front of Zoe the scene wipes away revealing a slightly closer version of her upper body.

After Fridays tutorial regarding a quad bike, I have used the same principle to make my bus drive by!

During the real scene the Zoe puppet will be animated properly with arm swings and walk (bounce)
The background will be made out of images of Croydon - layered creating 3D effect! Lighting effects will also be added. Also when the bus drives by, I may animate Zoe to pull back - to exaggerate the wind effect as the bus speeds away!

It needs an extensive amount of work but here is the first test:


The bus in the background wobbles too much - however, could this exaggeration work in the film?!

No comments:

Post a Comment