Pages


About Me

My photo
Farnham
http://www.lvincent.co.uk/ http://lvincent123.blogspot.com/

Friday 28 October 2011

A little more After Effect testing..

A large portion of the film about Zoe will be set in the forest as well as the streets of Croydon.
I have experimented using layers and effects to create a working forest test layout. By using images off google and compositing them together I have created a quick example of what the autumnal forest scene may look like:

For a first try I'm really pleased! To get the light ray effect I played around with the animation preset known as 'curtains'. I have blurred the tree trunk in the foreground to create an artificial depth of focus. This test was achieved using only 3 layers-  tree trunk, Zoe and the background. When I come to do the real thing i will have several layers in the background as well as foliage/leaves in the foreground. In a 3D atmosphere this will create wonderful imagery - I hope!
Note: Zoe character will be much neater with puppet body during real film.

No comments:

Post a Comment